Thursday, May 12, 2011

A day Early -- Friday's Releases added TODAY!

Well, I had some extra time so figured I would add them on today instead of waiting for tomorrow!
We have added 3 new MINI clipart Collections,  3 new clipart SINGLES and then the matching digital stamps as well!  
If you are a subscriber to the newsletter... you know all about the BONUS freebie you were offered too. I hope you like it!
Adorable Chihuahua Clipart!!  I will be making TONS of different dog breed clipart very soon!

We also have a GREAT mini set for your SUMMER travels
It was inspired by my PUNCH BUGGY YELLOW car! LOL
Available in CLIPART only at this time







1 comment:

Kara said...

Just got my newsletter as I was checking my email - YEAH! Love the new clip art!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...