Saturday, May 28, 2011

Oliver Bottlecap Art

Just something I threw together real quick to show different ways to use the clipart and digital stamps from DigiMyWorld.com
This is our Oliver clipart mini set... and Deena from Ewe N Me Printables offers the printable pdf sheets to make these!  You get them ready to go-- sized PERFECTLY and tons to a sheet..all you do is print, punch and glue!!
I used everyday type bottle caps that I flattened and colored...then added my image to the inner circle and adhered it (make sure its good and adhered!)...then i used the every so easy 1" circle epoxy stickers.... others use the crystal laquer way ---but i wanted to try out the stickers to see if they held up as well.  For a full tutorial on creating bottle cap art... check out this post from Deena with step by step directions!!



2 comments:

grandmabonnie said...

This is so cute, i want to try this!

Pauline said...

These are just gorgeous! I will have to try them... and use them in my jewellery making!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...