Thursday, May 26, 2011

What a PEAR -- Free Friday digital stamp and clip art

Hi everyone!  Another week, another freebie!  This is from our new mini line called "mini sentiments" --- these are all Kawaii style images -- I just love Kawaii! (more to come with each week...we have several to share with you!!)
FREE ONE WEEK ONLY - ends JUNE 3, 2011 then moves to the $1 section 
(50 cents an image!)
Design Team Sign Ups!
I am looking to get a design team started for Digi My World!  To apply, simply use any of our designs (freebies or collections) and email us or post to this blog a sample project you made using our clipart, digital stamps or paper piecing patterns.  Your imagination is your only limit-- you can submit cards, scrapbook layouts, jewlery, etc... anything you can think of!  Spaces will be limited, so submit your samples as soon as you can! Details to follow...





Grab the ZIPPED Freebie containg BOTH clip art and digital stamps HERE







14 comments:

Pauline said...

This is too cute! Thanks so much for sharing!
hugs from Australia,
Pauline (your newest follower!)

Laura said...

thanks a bunch-great for upcoming anniversaries :)

Esther said...

Thank you very much for sharing these cute pears!

Sarah said...

very cute, thank you

Cindy - John 3:16 said...

TY for the wonderful image :)

mercieschild said...

This is so cute, I love them. They are adorable, thank you so very very much hugs Cathy

snehal watwe welde said...

Ty for such a cute and darling image

Digi My World said...

Thanks for the kind words everyone! We have several more in this line... each week I will higlight as a freebie...so check back each friday!!

Moments by Marla said...

Very cute pears, thank you so much!!!

Moments by Marla said...

Just a little additional thank you. I went through your site and found some awesome freebies. Love the svg. files! Thank you so very much! I signed up for your newsletter and can't wait to see what is coming in the future!

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh, these two make me happy! :) Thank you!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jun. 11, 2011. Thanks again.

Parveen said...

thnx

lauren said...

I agree with all the people commented above that the image of pears are very sweet and cute.Specially the little beautiful nose steal my heart.Good job!
e signatures

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...