Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lucas and Lucy - new for Friday!

We are so excited to be offering 2 new adorable dog breed pups to our mini collection!  (Ok I say that like I have some already, but that is only because I have several more in the works, it just seems like I have a section for dog breeds! LOL)


Lucas is an ADORABLE beagle pup -- I really love how he came out!  Don't you?  Who could resist that sweet mug!

Now Lucy is another story!  She is a cocker spaniel pup -- and to be honest, I wasn't too crazy how she was coming out.   Lucas just beamed with personality...and Lucy did NOT...so I had to do something...and that is when she really turned into LUCY --- after I added some hair bows!  Now, some poses looked better with a single bow, others with a double...but I included them ALL for you!



Both sets will be available on Friday -- June 10 at www.digimyworld.com  so stop on by and check them out!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Soooo cute! I just bought your super hero packs today - couldn't resist! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...