Thursday, August 4, 2011

A day Early --new releases and a FREEBIE

Since I live in S Florida and we are still waiting to see more about the Tropical Storm out there.. I thought it best to send this out a day early, in case tomorrow is mayhem for me! LOL


We got 2 new cute releases today... Love Birds and Tweet Hearts.  You get both the colored clipart and the digital stamp in each set...and at a $1.50 a set...its a STEAL! lol

These will work for so many occaisions and the ideas are limitless!

As for the FREEBIE for the day...well its the LETTER D... which in the Digi My World way... is for
Dragons that love Donuts!
Remember he is ONLY FREE FOR ONE WEEK (plus a day in this case! LOL)

2 comments:

Moments by Marla said...

I forgot to tell you in the e-mail to take care through the tropical storm. And again, I just love the dinosaur - especially with the donut!!

Cleah said...

These new releases are all sooo cute and I love this sweet-looking dragon with the donut! Thank you so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...