Thursday, September 8, 2011

9-9 Nifty Fifties Release, a Freebie Friday and mor

I took the tween girls and sent them in a time machine for the next few weeks.  This week they travel back to the 50s....next week its the 60s and the following week the 70's.


The fifties, to me, was a more carefree time. Hanging with friends was quite different then it is with kids these days.  I was not born in or around the fifties, but I have always loved the style of the clothing.  The tiny waists, the saddle shoes, the no pocket front pants...  lettermen jackets... poodle skirts, I could go on and on! 


I sent Brittney, Jenna, Cassidy and Emma back in time... to the Burger Stand... Hope you like them... they are all available as individual clipart and digital stamps...or you can buy the combo pack and save. 
IF YOU BUY THE COMBO PACK, you will receive for FREE the 50;s chevelle car and the Drive in (just email me after purchase of your combo pack and I will send it over... OFFER GOOD until SEPT 11, 2011





And now for our Freebie Friday item!
This week is LETTER I..and that is for Iguana's that love ice cream of course!
Free for the week, both clipart, digital stamp and cutting file!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...