Saturday, October 22, 2011

Facebook Halloween Quick Contest

Contest: Halloween Happenings --- Ok Ok, I know I am really LATE to ask anything regarding Halloween with it being next weekend and all...but I scored some adorable HALLOWEEN FOAM Rubber stamps I would like to use as the prize! Sooooo Here is the CONTEST we are offering... Simply post a picture on our FACEBOOK page of ANYTHING you have made using ANY Digi My World image/clipart or digital stamp. It does NOT HAVE TO BE Halloween related...we just want to see what you have created!
We will award the winner the Making Memories Halloween Foam Stamp set.. BRAND NEW still in the packaging! It contains like 25 foam stamps! We will award 4 WINNERS! So post up a pic... of your DIGI MY WORLD creations! (Dont have any to share? We got some FREEBIES you can use to whip up something fast over atwww.digimyworld.com --- so check it out




Starts TODAY through Wednesday the 26th!!!

2 comments:

Kathy D. said...

Darn it...I don't play on facebook.
Oh well, off to enter in the current challenge!

Digi My World said...

We are just trying to hit all venues...kinda like BLOG CANDY...but offering another way to enter things for those that dont blog!! I do appreciate all your entries though! just trying to GROW! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...