Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Its Fall --- Challenge #5

YOU MUST USE A DIGI MY WORLD IMAGE FOR OUR CHALLENGES
Congrats to Anne &  Scrappyrat. the winners of our Trick Treat Challenge!
Please email me at sales@digimyworld.com to get directions on how to claim your prize! :)
Challenge #5 :
Dates: Oct 26 through Nov 8th
Theme: Its Fall
In order to enter, you MUST use a Digi My World image. You can enter as many projects as you wish (the more you enter, the more chances you have to win!)
Link your finished project below using the Inlinkz tool  (if you do not have a blog, you can STILL enter!  View the TUTORIAL here on how to enter without a BLOG!!
Winners will be announced on Nov 8th at the start of the next blog challenge.
You can find more information about our challenges here
For this particular challenge, Its Fall, you may use ANY Digi My World image that you feel you can relate to the theme... That can be Halloween stuff, or even REGULAR every day images simply COLORED in the Fall colors!! 
 The winner of this challenge will receive a $10 store credit!!


Now for some inspiration from our DT !

(using our Its Fall image -love the simplicity!)
(Using our Piles of Leaves image (one of my Fall Favorites!))
(Using our Piles of Leaves image (REALLY IS ONE OF MY FAVE IMAGES)


(using quite a few of our CLIPART images to make this fall scene as a digitally created item



2 comments:

Scrappy Rat said...

Thank you so much! I'm so psyched that I won! Whooo!

Can't wait to give this one a try. I'm already mulling over ideas. :)

Kathy D. said...

Thanks for giving me the push to get a fall card done. And finally used some of that burlap I have had for YEARS!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...