Sunday, December 4, 2011

Captain Jack Sparrow and Edward Scissorhands

It has been a while since I colored any digi stamps... having to usually create them.. I dont have much time to actually MAKE things with them.  However, when I saw this digi stamp from Lily, I just HAD to get it... my son's teacher is a HUGE Johnny Depp fan, and so I plan to use my colored images to make her a special holiday card.... Here is my colored images so far... will post when I get the card made... just dont have time to make it just yet!
I first printed the line art digital stamps on linen textured paper.  I just love the way it looks and it takes my copic colors really well and it just adds another level of texture.
I wish I could list all the copic colors I used, but to be honest... I just kinda grab and color...I dont really look at numbers that much -- I just look at the caps and then find variations for the tones... Oh well...sorry that doesnt help anyone! LOL
Hope you enjoy... 
Please check out Lily's amazing digi's at her ETSY SHOP
She has a very unique style and I ADORE it and am very jealous!!

3 comments:

hannelie said...

Wow Annie... great job!

grandmabonnie said...

I love seeing you color using the markers..you are quite good at this Annie, and you'd not used Copics before..AMAZING!!

Mary J said...

How fab - really cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...