Monday, January 9, 2012

Candy January 9th - 15th

Congratulations to Jenny for winning our last weeks BLOG CANDY!   Please email me at sales@digimyworld.com to get info on how to claim your prize!!


And here we go once again..another week...another chance!! ---but PLEASE make sure you follow the rules... 


1- YOU MUST be a follower of our blog
2- YOU must post on your blog or SHARE the link on your FB page about the Blog Candy we are offering (simply link back to this blog post)
3- You must add our BLOG CANDY Grab Button (right side of the screen) and add it to your blog OR add a POST/Share/LIKE to your FB page....
You COULD WIN a $5 store credit to Digi My World.com  if your random entry is selected!!
Use the INLINKZ below to enter! :)  ** where it says enter your blog url...if you are using Facebook and NOT a blog, simply add your FB page link!

2 comments:

Wifey Cookie said...

Thank you! :)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

I'm a follower. Posted the candy button image on my blog sidebar (right side of my blog) with link to take people back to this post and posted your button on my blog which I found on the left side of your screen (you had indicated it was on right side but I saw it on left side). Thanks for giveaway chance.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...