Friday, January 27, 2012

Ok.. so how about at 150 milestone we get you a FREEBIE??

Ok... so we are growing slow and steady ...... that is always good.. slow and steady won that tortoise the race! (even though we aren't in a race! LOL)

So... lets get up to 150 peep followers and we will get a nice FREEBIE for you... dont know what it is yet...cause I havent created it...  sooooo how about you leave a comment on what you want as a freebie...i will take in into consideration and see what I can do... then once we hit our lucky 150... it will be offered up to you!!

Thanks for following us, helping us grow....and enjoying what it is we do.  I get lots of joy from creating my little 'babies' and its nice to know others smile when they see them too!

4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

I would love to have Tiffany - so that I can ink her luscious long hair.
You will be reaching that 150 milestone in no time that's for sure....Thanks for being so generous...
Many hugs Annie~

Kymberlee said...

I would love to see some CHUBBY girls on your site :) I love your offerings

Ardilla said...

The Chubby girls are gorgeous... one of them would be a nice freebie :)
I hope you can get the 150 followers soon...
A big hug,

Ardilla

Ardilla said...

Sorry, I mistake instead of CHby, read Chibi :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...