Friday, October 11, 2013

Bounty Of The Season Gift Bag

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a fun gift bag to share with you. I used the Digi My World  Hayrides Digi stamp set for that super cute girl holding the pumpkin. This is such a wonderful fall themed set!



I created the bag using a paper lunch sack and the front and back layers are from the SVG Cutting Files Arched 2 Card Base cut file. After I glued the front and backs onto the bag, I used an oval punch to punch out the handles. 
I colored the girl digi with copic markers and cut her out. I mounted her on pop dots and added a punched flower border to the bottom of the bag. The sentiment mats were cut with My Craft Spot's Ornate Labels Metal Dies and I stamped the sentiment using My Craft Spot's Happy Thanksgiving stamp set. To finish, I threaded some ribbon through the sentiment tag and tied the bag closed with some more ribbon.

I hope you all liked my project today and thanks for stopping in!
Have a great day and weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...