Thursday, October 24, 2013

Gobble! Gobble!

Hey everyone, it's Barb from BugBites  with a new release teaser for you today.  I am showcasing the Turkey Time Digital stamp set being released this Friday! Oh, you're going to love it!
Since I am mass producing these Thanksgiving treat bags, I decided to blend and color my digital image on my computer. Then I used the print and cut feature with the Cameo to create and cut out the base of the label and the Turkey. 
It's hard to see in the photo, but the turkey is on foam tape.

The treat holder itself is just a 2.5"x5" piece of card stock scored at the 1/2" mark on each side to make a tray. The chocolate nuggets are covered in pattern paper cut at 1"x3". I used a pretzel plastic bag and tied it up with my tag and ribbon.  I found inspiration here and here for this project. 

Be sure to check here on Friday to see all the newest releases. Have a crafty day!

3 comments:

GiGi said...

This is SO COOL! Love how the turkey looks and the fun candy bars!

Kate said...

Love this.

Melissa said...

What a cutie! Great project today-

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...