Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Halloween Treats


Hi Everyone, I'm Larelyn and I'm so excited to be posting as one of the new Digi My World designers.  The images are just so much fun - I want to spend all my time coloring!

You'll find links to the images and cut files used in the Supplies section.

For my first project I used a Digi My World image from the No Fraidy Cats set along with one from the Halloween Tags set. I also used the Candy Tube Holder Pack from SVG Cutting Files.com.

This is the front of my treat box using one of the No Fraidy Cats images.

Here's the back using a Halloween Tags image.


I wanted to use more of the Halloween Tags so I made this lollipop treat using the Kawaii Sailing Lollipop Summer Cover from SVG Cutting Files.com.


And finally, I added this Halloween card to complete my treats set using three more Halloween Tags images.


Supplies:
Digi My World: Halloween Tags, No Fraidy Cats
SVG Cutting Files: Candy Tube Holder Pack, Kawaii Sailing Lollipop Covers
Punches: EK Success scalloped circles, Martha Stewart Drippy Goo border punch
Stamps: Bug Bites-Magic Spells and Ghostly Greetings
Copic Markers
Stickles, Glossy Enamel, gems, Scrapper's Spools, Ribbon
VersaMagic chalk ink and Versa Mark watermark, embossing powder

I'm so happy you chose to visit today.  You'll be meeting a new DMW designer every day so be sure to come back tomorrow to see a fabulous project from Barb.  And, I'd love to have you visit my blog: Handmade From My Heart.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn


3 comments:

GiGi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GiGi said...

These all are so super cute! Love the tube candy holders and that adorable witch!

Kate said...

Super Cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...