Monday, October 7, 2013

Happy Fall!

Good morning! Jeanne here, from Jeanne's Paper Crafts to share a new project with you all!

It's been down right cold here and we've even gotten a little bit of snow. However, October happens to be one of my favorite months and with October comes pumpkins and fall! Even though we have seemed to skip right over fall, I still have to share this super cute project. :)

HAPPY FALL!

Isn't this little digital stamp adorable! You can find her in the Digi My World Digital Stamps section in the Hayrides stamp set HERE.
 I printed my image out onto X-press It Blending Card on my Epson 1100 Workforce printer and then colored her with Copics.
I used some dies from My Creative Time to embellish my card and add the sentiment.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Dark Chocolate cardstock
Doodle Bug Designs Happy Harvest 6x6 paper stack
Doodle Bug Fall Assortment sprinkles
X-press It Blending Card
My Creative Time Piles of Smiles
My Creative Time Stitched Square Speech Bubbles
My Creative Time Mixed Holiday Sentiments
Copics

5 comments:

jessica said...

Super adorable!!!

Kate said...

Love this so pretty.

GiGi said...

This is adorable Jeanne! Love the fall leaves and you colored that girl beautifully!

Larelyn said...

This is just so cute. I love this digi set and your card is wonderful.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Melissa said...

Darling card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...