Monday, October 21, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Good morning! Jeanne here, from Jeanne's Paper Craftsback with another Digi My World post to share and it's another Halloween project! I know it's not quite Halloween, but at least it's still October. :)

I used the Chibi Dressed Pumpkins for this card, which you can find here
I printed the image with my Epson Workforce printer onto X-Press It Blending Card and then cut her out using my Silhouette Cameo. This is a simple 5x5 card and I just cut all the layers with my paper trimmer. :)
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White cardstock
DCWV Spooky Time 6x6 paper stack
Jaded Blossom Too Cute to Spook
Doodlebug Designs Sprinkles

And don't forget to stop by the blog on Friday to see the newest releases, you'll be glad you did!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Larelyn said...

So cute! Love the papers and such a great job on the image.
Hugs,
Larelyn

BugBites said...

OMG- this is just so so cute!!

GiGi said...

This is just adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...