Friday, October 4, 2013

Its a Nerdy Halloween, afterall!! NEW RELEASE!!

Hi everyone.
It has certainly been a LONG time since we updated or created anything new for Digi My World.  We have been soooo busy building our sister site, that its now time to come full circle and have them all work alongside one another!

Today, is just a small step in that direction..but we are releasing our newest Digital Stamp, NERDY HALLOWEEN
I just ADORE this set.  Its really just my whole Kawaii nerdy style!

Make sure to check out ALL the Design Team Members Blog today to see what they made with this awesome new set!

For my project, I used the NERDY Skeleton.
I created 2 quick and easy treat bags for my boys.
These really come together so QUICK and easy!
Here is the simple recipe!
Skeleton from NERDY HALLOWEEN, simply colored with Copics
Jaded Blossom 1 X 8 Bag and 3 X4 Bag

The Purple Skeleton is just hole puched to the bag and tied off with some Trick or Treat Twine

The Blue Skeleton is adhered to the Jaded Blossom Fancy Topper Tie, and I stamped a sentiment from the Too Cute To Spook Set on a Candy Charm Banner Die.  This one was tied off using Aqua Licorice Twine

Here is a close up


3 comments:

marylouh said...

Cute. I have a couple nerds that I'd like to send this card to.

Melissa said...

Love this new digi stamp. Really cute projects!

Kate said...

Awesome Release my Friend. Your coloring is perfect and love the new files.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...