Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Let's Talk Turkey

Hi everyone! Melissa here with a cutie pie turkey card. He is so sweet and is part of a NEW release from Digi My World called "Turkey Time".  The set will be at the store on Friday! Gobble, Gobble! (that is turkey for "Yay, Yay")

I cut the shadow for this turkey with my Silhouette Cameo. The card base is from SVG Cutting Files, Ornate Card Base.  This fun sentiment is from Jaded Blossom, Let's Talk Turkey.

Be sure to stop by the blog all week to see more sneak peeks of the new digital stamps.

4 comments:

Larelyn said...

So cute! Your coloring is fabulous. I just love the colors, especially the feathers.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Larelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

Super cute, love the way you colored the feathers. Looks Awesome.

GiGi said...

This is so super cute! I still can't get over how awesome the feathers turned out! Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...