Monday, October 14, 2013

Pumpkin Season

Good morning! Jeanne here, from Jeanne's Paper Crafts with another fall themed card to share with you!

I'm using a digital stamp from the Pumpkin Patch Cutie file which you can find here.

Isn't she just the cutest?! :)
 I used the Bracket Card SVG file from SVG Cutting Files for my card base. The rectangle layers were created with the rectangle tool and the offset feature.
 I printed my digital stamp onto X-Press It Blending paper with my Epson printer and then colored her with copics.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White cardstock
DoodleBug Designs Happy Harvest 6x6 paper stack
Doodlebug Designs Enamel Dots
My Creative Time Mixed Holiday Sentiments
Copics

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

GiGi said...

OhMy! She is adorable and looks so fantastic on top of the purple!!!

Kate said...

Such a Pretty card!

Larelyn said...

This is just the sweetest card. Love the bright, happy colors and your fabulous coloring.
Hugs,
Larelyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...