Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Snow Happy

Hello, Melissa here from Doxie Mel Designs with a snowflake shaped card. I found the snowflake at SVG Cutting Files. It is one of the Freebie Files and you can get yours here.  I used my Silhouette Cameo and made a shadow of the snowflake and then welded the to layers together. The print and cut feature on my machine was used to create the snowman and cardinal.

The sentiment stamp is from Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-149 Happy Snowman with Label. The snowman and cardinal is ONE of the three snowmen in the set, Traditional Snowmen.  

Thanks for stopping today- Have a great day!

3 comments:

Larelyn said...

This is "snow" delightful! Love the colors, the shape, and the fun, adorable snowman.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Kate said...

OMG Absolutely Adorable, Love the Shaped Card.

GiGi said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! SPECTACULAR job on this one Mel!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...