Monday, November 4, 2013

Gobble, Gobble!

Good morning! Jeanne here from Jeanne's Paper Crafts sharing a new DT post!

For this project I used the Turkey Time stamp set which you can find here.
 I used my Silhouette Studio to print the digital stamp onto X-Press It Blending Card, cut it with my Silhouette Cameo, and then colored it in with Copics.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Dark Chocolate cardstock
PaperTrey Ink White cardstock
DCWV The Rustic 12x12 paper stack
Digi My World Turkey Time
Jaded Blossom Let's Talk Turkey
X-Press It Blending Card
Copics
White Enamel Accents
Enamel Dots

2 comments:

jessica said...

This is super adorable! What a CUTE turkey and he is colored so beautifully!!

GiGi said...

He is super cute! The tail feathers look fantastic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...