Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Gobble Gobble

 Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I wanted to share this card that I made using the Turkey Time Digital stamps from Digi My World. This is such a cute turkey file!

Turkey Time





I printed and cut the turkey using my Cameo and colored it with Copic markers. I added some white highlights and mounted him on pop dots. 
I stamped the background upper half with the Thanksgiving stamp out of the Jaded Blossom Holiday Treat Tags stamp set. I cut the sentiment banner using My Craft Spot's Ribbon Banner Die's-Arched and stamped the sentiment using only part of the JB Holiday Treat Tag stamp. 
To finish I added a white stitched border around the card using a white gel pen.

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Awesome Card, love the way you colored him up

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...