Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Good morning! Jeanne here, from Jeanne's Paper Crafts with a new project to share with you!

This adorable little digital stamp is the Chibi Birthday Stacey.
I printed her out onto X-Press It Blending card, cut her with my Silhouette Cameo, and then colored her in with Copic Markers. I used the Ornate Card Base from SVG Cutting Files for my card base. The other background layers were created with the rounded corner rectangle tool. 
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White cardstock
Authentique Celebrate 6x6 paper stack
Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies
Jaded Blossom Miscellaneous Fun
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
Hemp Twine
Copics
Enamel Dots
Button

Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Larelyn said...

So sweet and such bright happy colors and patterns.
Hugs,
Larelyn

GiGi said...

This is ADORABLE! The shape of the card is fantastic and I love the striped paper. You colored her beautifully too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...