Thursday, November 7, 2013

It's beginning to look like Christmas!

Hey everyone, Barb here from BugBites and a sneak peak at a new set of digital images set to be released tomorrow.
I used a darling image that is part of the Getting Ready set. I colored and then cut out the image with the Cameo. I used foam tape to add the image to a scalloped mat. A bow, button and some sequins, and my card was done.

Be sure to stop by Digi My World to see the entire set of Getting Ready digital images tomorrow. You'll want to pick them up right away and get a jump start on those holiday cards.

Have a crafty day.

3 comments:

jessica said...

Super adorable card! GREAT image!!

GiGi said...

This is adorable Barb! That newsprint paper is fantastic and so is your coloring!

Jeanne said...

This is just sooo cute! Love the coloring and the background papers! Awesome job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...