Friday, December 6, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a super cute Christmas card to share with you. I used the Santa's Helper-Emily for this card. Isn't she adorable?




I colored Emily using Copic markers and added some Stickles to her headband and shoes. I used a white gel pen to add the dots on her dress and the highlights on the berries. I inked the edges of the mat in a light green and stamped the background stripe. I added a bow to the bottom and some gems to the corners. To finish I added the stamped sentiment and added it with pop dots. 
I hope you all like my card and thanks for stoppin in!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Larelyn said...

Soooooo adorable and your coloring is simply fabulous.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Creative M said...

She is absolutely Precious!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Marji Franklin said...

love, love, love her! I've got the cutting file, must have this too, my daughter's name is Emily <3

Jenn Borjeson said...

She's gorgeous and I just love how you colored her!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...