Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Mistletoe Kisses

Hi Crafty Friends,
It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart.  I'm still making Christmas cards (and I'm not working ahead for next year - eeeek!).  I just love this set from Digi My World called Mistletoe Kisses,

Larger Image

and here's my card.
Aren't these little guys so cute?
Supplies used for this card:
Digital image:  Digi My World - Mistletoe Kisses
Markers: Copics
Cardstock:  American Crafts - Hollydays
Punches:  Fiskars picket fence, Marvy Uchida snowflake, EK Success corner punch
Gems, Signo white gel pen, atYou Spica glitter pen, The Twinery - maraschino

We have an exciting week next.  You'll be seeing daily sneak peeks of Annie's new winter release which will be in the store on Friday December 20th.  You're going to LOVE it!!!

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn



5 comments:

Kate said...

This is just too sweet! Love it and beautiful coloring!

Creative M said...

As sweet as Apple pie!!!
Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Melissa said...

Awww.. love Mistletoe Kisses.

Marji Franklin said...

These are adorable!!! Love them

Jenn Borjeson said...

How adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...