Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Penquin Kisses

Hi Crafty Friends,
It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart.  Today is my day to share with you.  I'm on the downhill slide towards completing my Christmas cards.  I try to send as many hand-colored ones as possible but I must admit that my Cameo and some SVG Cutting Files may bail me out in the end LOL.

For this card I chose one of the adorable penguins from the Chibi Penquins set.  You can find the entire set HERE.


Supplies used for this project:
Sentiment stamp:  Jaded Blossom - Merry & Bright
Cardstock:  from my stash 
Markers:  Copics
Technique:  Marbleized background using Copic markers
Twine:  The Twinery - maraschino stripe
Punch:  Martha Stewart snowflake

Thanks for stopping in today.  The design team will be posting all week so be sure to check back each day.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

3 comments:

Creative M said...

Too darn cute!! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥


GiGi said...

SUPER cute card and FABULOUS coloring!

Jeanne said...

I seriously LOVE your coloring! You add so much detail to your projects and they always looks so great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...