Thursday, December 5, 2013

Snow much fun!

Hey everyone, it's Barb from BugBites with a little card to celebrate all the snow so many of us are seeing this week. 
 The cute digi I used is called Winter Blues. It is listed under the Winter category. 
I actually used the clipart version of this digi stamp today. I am not always confident in my coloring skills nor do I have a ton of markers to make those wonderful color combos. But by using the clipart, it was all colored up nicely for me. 
I brought the image into the Silhouette software and did a quick trace followed by making a shadow layer before printing and cutting it. I actually was able to get 6 of these on a 12x12 sheet of paper.  

The card base is an svg file from SVG Cutting files.  Before cutting it, I added a little shape to the front so my treat would show through. I did the same to the mat that comes with the card base.

Enjoy the snow!! 







5 comments:

GiGi said...

THis is such a neat card! LOVE the window with the candy!

Jeanne said...

I LOVE this! Love that you used the clip art and did a print and cut! It's fantastic!

Larelyn said...

Love it! I'm thinking of trying the clip art as well. I'm down to crunch time with cards and yours is fantastic.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Creative M said...

OMG!! Adorable!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Marji Franklin said...

He's really cute, I love his expression! Such a neat idea for the card

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...