Monday, December 16, 2013

Stashing Through the Snow - Digi My World Winter Boys release party!

Hi everyone!
This week is the Digi My World, Winter Boys digital Stamp release party!!

I made this adorable card, most likely giving to my brother!
I used the new Digital Stamp, Winter Boys, that will be released on Friday (colored clipart will also be available)


To make this masculine card, I used the Arched card Base,  added some teal burlap, & Totally Kraft Twine.
I added a Sheer Brown bow, a cute sentiment from Love Mustaches and some rhinestone bling to a Mini Tag Die.

I colored him with my fabulous COPICS...which I LOVE LOVE LOVE...

Sorry I forgot to pay attention to the Copic Combos I used... since I did this card in a last minute haste!!

Hope you enjoy... I will be adding the GC Die to the inside to surprise my brother with a holiday Gift card!

WANT TO WIN the Winter Boys Digital Stamp Set?
Simply comment on this post for a chance to enter..and make sure to visit the DigiMyWorld Blog all week long for other creations from the DT... comment on their projects as well ALL week..the more you comment..the more chances you have to win! 
If you are not currently following this blog... I would appreciate a follow too!!

HUGS, Annie

9 comments:

Iva said...

Cute! I love it!

Melissa said...

Just Amazing! Love those rich colors for this handsome man.

Scrapbooking and Stamping with Michelle said...

What a great card!

Crystal said...

I love the colors! This card is amazing! Love!!

Marji Franklin said...

I didn't even know about this blog! Yeah!! Love the guys

jessica said...

OMG how adorable are these images!!!! I just LOVE them!!!!
Awesome card and gorgeous coloring!!!

Creative M said...

You have the colored ones!!! Yiippee!!LOVE it!!
Super DUPER cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Lynnie Einerson said...

Love this and the colors are perfect.

Jenn Borjeson said...

What a fun set - love the mustache! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...