Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Winter Time Treats

Hello! Melissa here today and I just finished making  projects with new digi stamps from Digi My World. The new set this week is called "Winter Time Boys" and will be available this Friday.  So ADORABLE! I just loved coloring these cute images.  I made these treats for my sweets that love to ski. Of course this set designed to be Boys.. but I think switching up the colors makes for a pretty sporty girl ;)




Favor Supplies from Jaded Blossom:


Leave comments this week at the Digi My World Blog for a chance to win this adorable set! Good Luck!

6 comments:

Scrapbooking and Stamping with Michelle said...

They are adorable and a change of color is perfect for a girl! You can't hardly tell they are the same file. Nice job!

Kate said...

Love your Tags especially how it's a boy and a girl just perfect.

jessica said...

These are super adorable!!! What a fun image and awesome coloring!!!!

Creative M said...

Darling tags!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Lynnie Einerson said...

These tags are so cute. You did a great job coloring them. I would have thought they were clip art.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh how clever, LOVE how you made him into a girl. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...