Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Cupid's Love

Hi everyone! Melissa here with a Valentine Card.  I used one of the new sets from the January Release called Lil Cupid Girl. She is so adorable! I printed her and then used my Silhouette Cameo with the Designer's Edition Software to cut her out. She is colored with Copic Markers.  

Card Base from SVG Cutting Files, Scallop Wave Fold Over Base.
Sentiment and Flag Dies, Jaded Blossom, Valentine Wraps, Flag Dies.

Join Digi My World tomorrow, we will have more projects made with the January Release.

Have a great day!

9 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

she is adorable. she reminds me of my girl when she was little.

GiGi said...

SUPER cute Mel! Your coloring is wonderful!

jessica said...

This is so super ADORABLE!!!!!

jessica said...

This is so super ADORABLE!!!!!

Larelyn said...

I just love everything you do and this is adorable.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Ewe-N-Me said...

Super cute!! Lover her pigtails!

Kate said...

Beautiful Card and that image is super Cute.

Creative M said...

OMG!! She is absolutely Precious!! love your coloring!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Crystal said...

I love this card base! And the image is adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...