Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year! It's Barb from BugBites here with a fun New Years card to share with you. I used an adorable clip art image from the DMW store that an be found here. He comes pre-colored or black & white should you wish to color him yourself. Yes, I know the image says 2012 on it, but you can easily adjust to remove those numbers. For this card, I used the pre-colored image.
I simply printed and then cut the image into a circle. From there I matted the circle along with the other strips of themed papers. I printed the sentiment myself and then added a button with a bow to top off this New Year card.

Here's wishing you all a crafty 2014!!








3 comments:

jessica said...

Super adorable!!!!!
Happy New Year DMW!!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Happy New Year to Annie and the DT, Love Hazelxo

Creative M said...

Stinkin cute!! I am in love with him..LOL!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...