Thursday, January 30, 2014

You stole my heart!

Hey everyone....it's Barb from BugBites with a cute card made possible by Digi My World
I made this cute love bandit Valentines day ca'rd using a fun new image in the store, this adorable Love Bandit digi.
I colored it using the Silhouette software and then cut it out. I added some foam tape to pop him up on my wanted poster background. I love the wanted poster look. 

You can find this image along with many others for Valentine's day here.

Have a crafty day!

4 comments:

GiGi said...

This card is unbelievably cute! LOVE IT!

Creative M said...

Cute & Cool!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Bonnie (BornInaZoo) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie (BornInaZoo) said...

That background is perfect for my next design. Can you give links to what you used for it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...