Monday, January 13, 2014

January Release Week (Team A).... Valentines goodies!!

Hi everyone and welcome to the January Release week for Digi My World!
Today we are releasing lots of great new image for you to get your Valentines Groove on!

 Puppy Love Digital Stamp and Clipart
 Lil Cupid Boys Digital Stamp and Clipart
 Lil Cupid Girls Digital Stamp ad Clipart

For My Project today, I used Lil Cupid Boy!
I colored him with my Copic Markers...added some clear Rhinestones to his heart and attached him to the 
This holder makes treat giving so simple and fast..it holds 2 Hershey Nuggets PERFECTLY!
I used stamps and dies from Jaded Blossom, including their Candy Wrap Dies,  Valentine Wraps,  Layered Frame & Journal Die (arrow) and a cute sentiment from Simple Sayings....

I then added some yummy Pink Sorbet and  Caribbean Twine from The Twinery.






10 comments:

Kim Ricketts said...

too too cute!! Your coloring is amazing!

Kim :)

Crafting on Caffeine said...

Love this. so stinkin cute

Ewe-N-Me said...

Looks great! Fantastic coloring!

jessica said...

How super CUTE are these!!! Your project is AWESOME!!!!!

Trixie said...

This is adorable!!

Melissa said...

Love all the details! Wonderful project :)

Kate said...

This is so cute and I absolutely Love your Coloring turned out so Awesome.

Creative M said...

He is ADORABLE!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

GiGi said...

This is so super cute! Love the candy holder and fantastic coloring!

Crystal said...

OH I love this!! Awesome Coloring!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...