Friday, January 24, 2014

Lettuce Catch Up!!

Hi everyone, it's me Annie, with another super cute and easy project to make!

The Kawaii Lettuce and Kawaii Radishing digital stamps were used this go around.  They are such simple images, and tons of fun to color!

I used the Kawaii Lettuce and Kawaii Radishing files.... colored with my Copic markers, of course!
I attached them to a Jaded Blossom Treat Tag, stamped the adorable LETTUCE CATCH UP! sentiment from Kawaii Sentiments....and attached it to a rectangle tube filled with lime green Mike and Ike candies!
I added some Maya Road Twine and some polka dot washi tape to jazz it up a little bit more!  

8 comments:

Larelyn said...

Love this project and the play on words is just too cute.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Larelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

How cool! Cutest veggies in town :)

Creative M said...

LOL...Too darn cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Crafting on Caffeine said...

this is so cute.I love how the lettuce looks

Kate said...

This is so cute..... Seriously Awesome Coloring and I love the twine you used so pretty.

jessica said...

Super CUTE!!

GiGi said...

This is so fun! The sentiment is awesome and your coloring is fantastic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...