Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Love You... to Death!

Hi everyone! Melissa here with a Valentine's Project for you today. I am loving all the new files for Valentine's Day at Digi My World.  I picked one of the Ninja Valentines to decorate this treat box.  The set has four different poses and I picked the one with the ninja star and heart. After I finished coloring, I thought these would look sweet with non-traditional colored suits too. 
  


Suppies:
Copic Markers
Favor Box Jaded Blossom 
Mini Tag Die Jaded Blossom 
Sentiment Jaded Blossom Vampires & Zombies Oh My!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

jessica said...

this is adorable!!!
What a CUTE digi!

Creative M said...

Your coloring is AMAZING!! Super cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kate said...

This is too cute and your coloring of that black looks AMAZING.

GiGi said...

This little ninja is so cute and your coloring is fantastic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...