Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Snow Days

Hi, it's Sandy here from A Little Piece Of Heaven. Since this is my first post being part of the DT, I thought I would share 3 winter cards that I have made with you. On the first card, I used Winter Kids 2 set. It comes in a set of 6.
On my second card, I used the Winter Kids set, which also comes in a set of 6. This card is my favorite out of the 3. I love making easel cards! :)
Here is the Winter Time Kids, it comes as a set of 4. It has more of a Christmas feel to it with the colors I used.

 I tried to come up with different ways to show different winter scenes. I hope you enjoyed this post! :)
Hugs, and happy crafting to you!
Sandy.


9 comments:

Annie Kelly said...

these are awesome sandy... love the embossing on the snow of that one card...and your coloring is super!!

Melissa said...

Beautiful cards Sandy!

Larelyn said...

Fabulous, as always, my friend. Welcome to DMW. You'll be a wonderful addition to our team.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Kate said...

All your Cards are Gorgeous and your Coloring looks Awesome.

Creative M said...

Your cards are just AWESOME!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Peggy Oliver said...

So cute ,Great Job!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

love all of them.

Debbie Rodgerson said...

These are all so beautiful!!!!

GiGi said...

Wonderful cards Sandy and welcome to the team!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...