Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Stellas Valentine

Wasn't last weeks January release fun and fabulous!!! The DT did an awesome job at rocking out the digis!!! This weeks DT has been doing the same! :)
Hi, it's Sandy here, from A Little Piece Of Heaven! Today I would like to share with you another image from the new January release! This is Stella Valentine! Isn't she a cutie!!!
These images are just so fun, and so very easy to color! Perfect for Valentine's, and yet I can see this image very useful throughout the year!
 I wanted to change things up a bit and decided to emboss the background for a different look! I used Tim Holtz Fired Brick on the white card stock to give it a splash of color!
We just saw a sneak peek of February's new release! Let me just say, you aren't going to want to miss it as well! Wonderful things always happening here at Digi My World! Stay tuned! :D
Hugs, and Happy Crafting!
Sandy.
Also make sure to comment & Follow on all the posts here at DMW this week for a chance to win one of these super cute Digital Stamp sets!



6 comments:

jessica said...

So super sweet!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

omg I want this one I love it! so cute

Kate said...

She is the cutest thing and I just love the Embossing it's beautiful.

Debbie Rodgerson said...

This is just adorable!!!!!

GiGi said...

This is SOO cute Sandy! The flower background is fabulous and I love the 3D roses!

Creative M said...

She is adorable!!! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...