Monday, January 20, 2014

Will You Be Mine?

Why Hello my Crafty Friends.  It's Kate here from Kate's Creative Corner and Welcome to Team B's "Love is in the Air" January Release.

Today is used the Brand New Girl in the Cloud image.  Isn't she the cutest thing.

I used SVG Cutting Files in Scallop Card Base.  I did a release compound for it not to have the holes on the scallop. (Hope that makes sense)
I also did some stitching using my Sewing Machine.
Colored my image with Copics of course
The heart doily I got at Michaels.

For my sentiment I used Jaded Blossom's Candy Charms and Banner Die and Valentine's Candies.

Hope ya'll like my card.  Be sure to come back the rest of the week for more releases and amazing creations from the rest of the Design Team.

Also make sure to comment & Follow on all the posts here at DMW this week for a chance to win one of these super cute Digital Stamp sets!
Photobucket



7 comments:

Debbie Rodgerson said...

This is so cute!!! your coloring is amazing!!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

I love this. looks great

Creative M said...

She is ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Larelyn said...

Just love this card, Kate! Great stitching, too.
Hugs,
Larelyn

jessica said...

what a beautiful card Kate!
Super cute new image too!!!

Melissa said...

what a beauty! Love this image on your card.

Sandy Palmer said...

She is so adorable! I love how you scalloped both sides of the card! Great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...