Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Bee Happy!

Hi, it's Sandy here from A Little Piece Of Heaven!
Here is this Bee-utiful digi from Digi My World's store! I just think she is just so sweet! I am really enjoying coloring these images! They are just so fun to work with! :)

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Here is a list of what I used on my card-
Spellbinders- Lacey Circles
                     Standard Circles Large
Joy Crafts- Butterfly Edge
The Paper Studio- Yellow W/White Polka Dots
Cuttlebug- Stylized Flower
Impression Obsession- DIE096-D (Grass)
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Tea Dye
Copics, and Gems

3 comments:

Larelyn said...

This is just so darn cute, Sandy. I love the embossed background -that's such a fabulous idea.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Kate said...

She is Adorable Sandy and I just love how you colored her up. perfect.

Creative M said...

This is Precious!! Love her!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...