Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Bunny Bait

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I am sharing this treat card. These would be so fun and easy to make in large quantities for a group of kids. 
I used the NEW Bunny Suit Elaine digital stamp for the bunny. 




I used the SVG Cutting File Mini Nugget Platform Boxes to cut out the card/candy box. I made a fun discovery when I added my candy! Not only will this treat card fit 2 Nugget candies but it also fit a fun size Peanut Butter Egg.
I printed and colored the girl using the Bunny Suit Elaine file. I mounted her on pop dots and added a stitched line to the card mat.
To finish I added the sentiment banner stamped with the Jaded Blossom Easter Treats 2 stamp set. 

I hope you all enjoyed seeing my project and thanks for visiting! 
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Debbie Rodgerson said...

not only is this incredibly cute...but this is the most wonderful discovery....cuz reese's peanut butter anything are my absolute favorites!!!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

what size did you end up cutting the nugget card? still 80%? The looks great!

Melissa said...

Adorable! Love this sweet Easter girl.

Larelyn said...

OMG, so precious and I love that the egg fits the treat box - woohoo! Wonderful coloring as well.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Creative M said...

Such a DARLING treat!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...