Monday, February 3, 2014

Bunny Suit Eloise....

Hi Everyone, it's Kate here with you today.

and I colored this little cutie up for my project today, isn't she adorable.
Here is a close up
This little digi is Bunny Suit Eloise.
Chunky Tube Holder from SVG Cutting Files
Clear Tubes form Jaded Blossom
Jaded Blossom Sentiment Easter Treats 2

Hope you guys like my project today.

Don't forget to head on over to Digi My World to Shop
Sign Up for our Newsletter
"Like" our Facebook Page
Photobucket

5 comments:

Debbie Rodgerson said...

She's adorable!!!

Creative M said...

Stinkin cute!!!! I love this!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Larelyn said...

This is an adorable Easter project. Love your coloring.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Larelyn said...

This is an adorable Easter project. Love your coloring.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Melissa said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love this so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...