Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Bunny Suit Gals

Hi there, this is Sandy from A Little Piece Of Heaven! Today I would like to share with you two Easter digis that I used for both of my projects!
This here is Bunny Suit- Samantha! She is one of the new released Easter digis! With four young granddaughter's, I couldn't think of a better way to present a special treat to them! :) Here is the Tutorial on how to make the Easter Basket!
Here is Amelia's Bunnies! She is an older digi I chose to use on this easel card! I call her carrot top, lol!
There are so many wonderful digis found at the Digi My World Store! If you haven't already, go check it out sometime! :)
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy,

4 comments:

Larelyn said...

Fabulous projects, Sandy. The little basket is just so sweet and I personally love "Carrot Top!"
Hugs,
Larelyn

Creative M said...

They are both SWEET!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*


Kate said...

These are both Adorable. Love them both.

Debbie Rodgerson said...

So cute!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...