Monday, February 17, 2014

Thinking of You

Hey Everyone, it's Kate here with you and I colored this little Kawaii Flower for my project today.  

I duplicated the flower and flipped it to put them together so as you can see there is 2 cuties.
Card Size is 4.25 x 5.5
Kawaii Flower
I used Jaded Blossom's Spring Dies for the Grass, Mini Tag Dies and Simple Sayings for the Sentiment

Here is a Close Up
Hope you guys like my project today.

Don't forget to head on over to Digi My World to Shop
Sign Up for our Newsletter
"Like" our Facebook Page
Photobucket

6 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

I love this and your idea to dup it. omg.

Debbie Rodgerson said...

omg..this is so flippin cute!!!

jessica said...

LOVE this card Kate! Those flowers are just so ADORABLE!!!!

Melissa said...

Wonderful card! Love how you designed with the mirror image too.

Creative M said...

This is so SWEET! Adorable card!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Larelyn said...

I love the way you've used this adorable digi - such a great card.
Hugs,
Larelyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...