Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Besties

 Happy Wednesday! :)
Hi, it's Sandy here from A Little Piece Of Heaven!
I have to say, I had a lot of fun with this image this week! :) The minute I saw this digi, I kept wondering if I could make the bear a Panda Bear!?!?! It was so much fun seeing the transformation! :)
Here is what the digi looks like...
Here is my card...
I couldn't just stop there, lol! I decided to put the girl and her panda sitting on the fence! It just seemed like a fun thing to do! :)
I love the fact that there is quite a few digis on this one! Lots of fun images to play with! Go and check out what else is at the Digi My World store! :)
Hugs, and Happy Crafting!!!
Sandy.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Super CUTE!!! and Great Coloring.

Creative M said...

This is Precious!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...