Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Got Cookies?

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a fun card to share. 
I used the Kawaii Cookie Snacks digi stamp on this card. 




These cookies and milk just make me smile! And make me a little hungry too LOL!
I printed and colored the milk and cookies using the Kawaii Cookie Snacks and cut them out. 
I stamped the sentiment onto the milk container using Peachy Keen's May 2013 SOTM set along with the sentiment on the banner. The banner I cut using My Craft Spot's Banner Dies Straight and added a ribbon. 
I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Creative M said...

Too, Too, CUTE!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kate said...

Yummy Yummy in my Tummy Awesome Coloring on this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...