Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Happy Easter

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart.  I have some Easter goodies I'd to share with you today.  I just love bunnies and not just for Easter.  You'll find a delightful selection to choose from in the
 Digi My World store HERE.

My card uses one of the images from the Long Eared Bunny set
 Isn't she just so sweet?



Here's a little treat bag that I also made.  
The eggs in the flowers image is from the same set.

Supplies used for these projects:
Digi My World - Long Eared Bunny set
Jaded Blossom - Easter Treats 2 stamp set and Easter Owl Stamp
Jaded Blossom - Dainty Topper Die
Echo Park - Hippity Hoppity card stock 
Doodlebug Designs - Doodle Twine
Copic Markers

Thanks for stopping in today.


2 comments:

Kate said...

Absolutely Adorable.

Creative M said...

They are both ADORABLE!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...