Monday, March 3, 2014

Have A Rice Day - Kawaii Sushi

Hi Everyone, Its me, Annie .....today Im sharing a super simple and quick card I made using the Kawaii Sushi.  I dont know why, but I just so enjoy coloring kawaii images!

I used a minimal color scheme in my project.  Black, Grey and Orange. 
 It was lots of fun to use this color combo.
I took 2 images for Kawaii Sushi and just went to town. I love the shine in the shrimp roll.
I used the Bracket Label Card base from SVG Cutting Files, stamped a cute sentiment from Jaded Blossoms Kawaii Sentiments, and put it on a Flag Die.
I tied it off with some Black Licorice Trendy Twine and a cute Glittery Button from Queen and Company.


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Such a fun card! Love the way your colored these cuties.

Kathy Salido said...

Great card and I just love the color scheme:)

Creative M said...

Cute & Fun!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...