Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Let It Rain Chelsea

Hi, it's Sandy here from A Little Piece Of Heaven!
For today's post, I am using the image, "Let It Rain Chelsea"! She can be found in the Spring section at the Digi My World Store! I just think she is the sweetest thing!
We have had such a long winter this year in Texas! I can't wait to be outside gardening again, and looking forward to the nicer weather! I couldn't wait to use spring like colors on her! It just seems perfect for spring! :)
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

2 comments:

Larelyn said...

I just love this card. I always love the way you create the perfect scene and your use of the soft colors is wonderful.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Creative M said...

Precious!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...