Friday, March 21, 2014

Roaring 20's Girl Mary - Time Warp Digital Stamp release!

Hi there! Welcome to the Let's do the Time Warp Blog hop! 
Our blog hop is sponsored by DigiMyWorld and SVG Cutting Files, so sit back, relax and enjoy the inspiring creations the teams have made using the latest Digi My World Digital Stamps!

We are releasing 5 new digital stamps and colored clipart for this hop!

You should have come here from Larelyn, if not, you may want to start at the beginning with Annie --but I have a complete blog hop line up at the bottom of my post.

And now for my project!

I used the super cute Roaring 20's Mary.
I absolutely love her!  I love the big floppy hat, the paige boy hair cut, the pearls with flower clasp and of course her fringe dress!
I Choose soft subtle colors... I wanted a grey/purple feel and I hope I pulled it off!
I put Mary on a Candy Tube Holder and added some fun Purple Sixlets to complete the color scheme.
I thought the Sentiment from Simple Sayings 3 was perfect....so put that on a mini die
I added some bakers twine from my stash and a little Lavendar Lily Ribbon.


Here is a close up of Mary!
 Blog Hop Candy
 ---If you would like a chance to win some awesome prizes, simply do the following for a chance to enter!
1- FOLLOW each blog stop along the way (there are 7 stops in this hop)
2- Leave a COMMENT on each blog post along the way

 What are you entering to win?
We will pick THREE winners from this blog hop.
(2) winners will receive a digital stamp of their choice, (1) winner will win a $15 store credit at DigiMyWorld.com

THis is the final stop on the blog hop.  Please make sure you enter soon..we will announce our winners on Monday!

 Blog Hop Line Up 
Annie http://creatinganniething.blogspot.com/
 Kate http://www.scrapperscreativecorner.blogspot.com/ 
 Gigi http://thecricutbug.blogspot.com/
 Sandy http://sandy-palmer.blogspot.com/
 Mel http://doxiemeldesigns.blogspot.com/
 Barb http://bugbites411.blogspot.com/
 Larelyn http://www.handmadefromtheheart-designsbylarelyn.blogspot.com/
 Digi My World http://www.digmyworld.blogspot.com/  <---FINAL STOP

38 comments:

Yvonne Morentin said...

omg... i can't decide on which one i like most... they are all so cool...

Debbie Rodgerson said...

oh wow!!! love, love the color scheme!!!Such a fun release!!!!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

All of them truly amazing!

Lovebug Creations said...

Ohhh La La is RIGHT!!! Flapper Girl Mary is by far my favorite (although they are all awesome!!!) I just love the 20's!
Great hop!!! All your gals did an awesome job!!! ♥

Bug hugs,
Kimi

Samantha Rivera said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samantha Rivera said...

I love all the digi stamps that you are releasing. I had a wonderful time and enjoyed the blog hop. I love the colors that you choose for the digi stamp that you used on the candy tube.

Creative M said...

The New Digis...... They are all Beautiful!!!
GORGEOUS Creation!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Lea said...

Mary is PERFECT!!! Great ideas from this entire blot hop...and I'm now following a few new people :)

Wendy Roshto said...

I love love love your work. I an never let down when your name comes up! Thanks for all you do! Beautiful

shawn box said...

These stamps are gorgeous. Everyone's showcase was beautiful. Thanks for the amazing hop!

Melissa said...

Bravo! Fantastic hop and love these new images.

Sernearia Hill said...

i really enjoyed this hop! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to try some of these ideas.

magicangie said...

So much fun! thanks for sharing!!!

bmwpcr25 said...

FANTASTIC job on coloring her.. LOVE IT...

Linsey said...

Awwww your flapper Mary is gorgeousness!! She is already fabulous, but the way you've colored her is phenomenal and truly brings her to life! What amazing inspiration this blog hop has been! Each designer really showcased these beauties fantastically! I thoroughly enjoyed myself and thank you all for the FUN! Have a wonderful weekend!!! :D

Taemi Weathers said...

These are so Awesome!! I'm fairly new to this craft and an amazed at the talent! Can't wait to see more!!

Renae said...

Ohh La La is right! Love it!

Candace Pelfrey said...

WOW This is awesome!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the coloring!! Great job!

Linda Styckiewicz said...

wonderful stamp set. so cute looks like lots of fun

Pamela Lash said...

I agree - this is a super set and your coloring is superb - new follower on this blog!

98Arizona said...

Great Hop. Love your work

Colleen Mottas said...

skirt is so awesome!

Amy A said...

This is so pretty! Love your coloring and design elements.

Fabulous images and wonderful inspiration from the amazing DT! Great Hop!

Sandy Palmer said...

What a wonderful way to finish the blog hop off Annie! Love this treat holder! I especially love how you colored her hat! It is amazing! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Anita C said...

Such a fun hop, all of the projects by the design team were fantastic!! Your ladies are gorgeous, definitely can not pick one favourite. They are all a must have!

Alicia Chaparro said...

Awesome Hop! Thanks for sharing all the wonderful projects!

Tina Marie said...

This is so cool. Would be hard to pick one so IF it should be that I won I would certainly have to purchase the remaining ones. These are so cool. Did I already say that?? LOL - of course I did :-)

Linda Styckiewicz said...

Thanks for the hop it was lots of fun

ultraviolet said...

Very cute!

jmstx2000 said...

Love all the projects. Great stamps.

DCx2 Family said...

what wonderful coloring! Your work is fabulous!

Jayne said...

The flapper Girl is fab and the eyes are amazing.

Dodie Northcutt said...

Love the colors! Roaring 20's Mary is my favorite!

DCx2 Family said...

I'm new to the divi world, but loving the coloring with Copics. Your designs are wonderful. This is such a great line, my fave right now is Sandy in the poodle skirt. Really very cute

Crystal said...

WOW~ all of these ladies are amazing!! Great Job Annie!!!

SiskiyouSue said...

Adorable, this and Flapper Girl Mary are my favorites (can't pick just one). Great new release.

Kate said...

Stunning, Love the way you colored her up.

Becky said...

very cute blog hop....hope I did this right.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...